Thursday, December 30, 2010

Setting Belkin wireless security

I don't currently own a Belkin router, but the Belkin wireless router I had beat the tar out of the Linksys I have now. Even though I don't own one I thought I'd be able to download a manual and use images from it to walk people through setting one up. I learned one thing. Belkin manuals are poor excuses for manuals.


I found a good instructions for setting up Belkin routers at corenetworkz.com. I'd been looking for good images to use, but good images of Belkin router setup pages are hard to find. His are fair, and his right up is good.


Tomorrow I will have instructions for DLink routers. The first wireless router I had was a DLink router, and it was probably the best. I need to order one and use the Linksys as a spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment